The world’s only CLIA-waived blood-lead analyzer, LeadCare ® II improves clinical outcomes and is ideal for the physicians’ office, health clinic, or outreach-screening program. Safe, fast, easy, and inexpensive to use, ESA developed LeadCare ® II with a grant from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control. No more waiting days for expensive lab analysis, or worrying about losing track of a child that needs follow up care. LeadCare ® II delivers quantitative blood lead results equivalent to those reported by outside laboratories in just three minutes. The immediate results improves patient satisfaction and reduces staff time. LeadCare II tests qualify for reimbursement as a quantitative blood lead test (CPT code: 83655).
LeadCare ® II features:
- Small -9.0 in x 6.5 in x 3.5 l.
- Lightweight – 2.4 lbs.
- Portable – runs on four AA batteries or AC adapter.
- Easy electronic calibration.
- Room temperature test kit storage.
- Completely safe – unique gold electrode sensor.
- Contains no mercury or other toxic materials.