The HeartStart OnSite defibrillator is perfect for a school setting. The clear voice instructions make it easy to use in an emergency situation. The HeartStart OnSite is designed with innovative technology, based on extensive research and user feedback. Using clear, natural voice instructions, the OnSite guides you through each step of defibrillation. Designed to not slow you down or leave you behind, it paces and adapts voice instructions to your actions every step of the way. This defibrillator is available without the need or a prescription or medical authorization.
- Fully equipped at just 3.3 pounds
- Clean design and clear voice instructions
- Utilizes long-life (4-year) disposable battery
- Special infant/child SMART pads (with teddy bear icon) available for ages 0-8
- Trainer and training pads cartridges available
- No medical authorization needed
- Defibrillator includes: user’s guide, battery pack, adult electrodes (1 pair) and quick reference card
- Perfect for schools!